- This event has passed.
Current Asthma Classifications/Treatment Guidelines and Breathe Sounds Training
March 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Calling all School Nurses!!
Join Breathe Pennsylvania’s Certified Asthma Educators for the School Nurse Virtual Asthma training:
Current Asthma Classifications/Treatment Guideline and Breath Sounds Training
Thursday March 25, 2021
9:00 am-12:00 pm
3 hours of CEUs available for $15
3 hours of Act 48 available
Don’t need CEUs use promo code NOCEU at registration for free class
The learning objectives of this class:
- Recall and list current school asthma statistics.
- Describe and explain the four asthma severity classifications.
- Demonstrate “Best Practice” recommendations.
- Compare and differentiate the asthma medication devices.
- Assemble and setup assessment tools.
- Evaluate and choose appropriate responses to various breath sounds.