Current Asthma Classifications / Treatment Guidelines & Breath Sounds
October 20 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
School Nurse’s join Breathe Pennsylvania’s Certified Asthma Educators for Current Asthma Classifications, Treatment Guidelines and Breath Sounds Training.
During the training we cover:
- Recall and list current school asthma statistics.
- Describe and explain the four asthma severity classifications.
- Demonstrate “Best Practice” recommendations.
- Compare and differentiate the asthma medication devices.
- Assemble and setup assessment tools.
- Evaluate and choose appropriate responses to various breath sounds.
Wednesday- October 20, 2021
4:30 pm- 7:30 pm
3 hours of Act 48 Credits: Free, please use NOCEU as Coupon Code
3 hours of CEU Credits: $15.00 for 3 CEUs accredited by the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
Don’t need CEUs use promo code NOCEU at registration for free class
Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/6101501601377873921
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.