- This event has passed.
Smoke-Free for Life Facilitator Training-Introductory Course
June 29, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$99.00
Are you interested in helping people quit smoking?
Breathe Pennsylvania is offering a 3-hour live online introduction course for Smoke-Free for Life Facilitator Training. Individuals completing this course earn the ability to educate others in their community about the fundamentals of quitting.
This course will help you…
- Develop a baseline insight about tobacco and nicotine dependence
- Gain an understanding of the cycle of addiction
- Obtain an ability to communicate quitting options
- Earn the qualifications to implement the Smoke-Free for Life Program
June 29, 2022 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to purchase Smoke-Free for Life manuals
- 3 AARC Credits
- Course Materials
Click link to register:
Questions regarding the course please email Rebecca Kishlock at: