- This event has passed.
Strategies to Address Allergies’ Impact on Students with Asthma
March 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Nurses take the next step in your asthma and allergy training with Strategies to Address Allergies’ Impact on Students with Asthma
The Learner will be able to:
- Define and differentiate asthma and allergy.
- Describe and identify common allergies: symptoms, and treatment.
- Interpret how allergies impact children with asthma.
- Examine and test various assessment strategies utilizing a Progressive Case Study of a student with both asthma and allergy.
- Create and setup an asthma and allergy action plan which assigns roles for proper school management.
- Evaluate sample action plans which address classroom, field trip, and afterschool programs which support inclusion at school.
Breathe Pennsylvania’s Prerequisite Training : Current Asthma Classifications / Treatment Guidelines & Breath Sounds
Please register at :
Thursday March 24,2022
5:00 pm -8:00 pm
To attend free and/or receive 3-Act 48 credits, enter the Code: NOCEU.
To receive 3 NCPD (Nursing continuing professional development) contact hours, accredited by the University School of Nursing, please pay $15.00