- This event has passed.
Strategies to Address Allergies’ Impact on Students with Asthma
October 27, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
School Nurses take the next step in your asthma and allergy training with Strategies to Address Allergies’ Impact on Students with Asthma
The Learner will be able to:
- Define and differentiate asthma and allergy.
- Describe and identify common allergies: symptoms, and treatment.
- Interpret how allergies impact children with asthma.
- Examine and test various assessment strategies utilizing a Progressive Case Study of a student with both asthma and allergy.
- Create and setup an asthma and allergy action plan which assigns roles for proper school management.
- Evaluate sample action plans which address classroom, field trip, and afterschool programs which support inclusion at school.
Breathe Pennsylvania’s Prerequisite Training : Current Asthma Classifications / Treatment Guidelines & Breath Sounds
Wednesday- October 27, 2021
4:30 pm -7:30 pm
To attend free and/or receive 3-Act 48 credits, enter the Code: NOCEU.
To receive 3-CEU Credits, accredited by the University School of Nursing, please pay $15.00