Smoke-Free for Life
Smoke-Free For Life is an eight-session smoking cessation program developed by Breathe Pennsylvania. This approach focuses on the individual needs of each smoker, while in a group setting.
As a participant in Smoke-Free For Life you will:
- Learn to overcome barriers that have kept you from quitting in the past
- Develop a customized “quit-plan” that will lead to success
- Learn the art of positive self-talk and watch it work for you
- Understand how to control your weight during and after the program
- Practice sound techniques to manage stress
- Develop strategies that will prevent relapse
- Give and receive support in a positive and comfortable environment
Key topics of this eight-session program include understanding the habit, developing a plan to quit and maintenance strategies.
Interested in becoming a Smoke-Free for Life Facilitator? Click here.
For more information about the Smoke-Free For Life program, contact:
Rebecca Kishlock, BA, CTTS
Tobacco Cessation and Education Programs Associate
Or visit our Contact page.